Senior Data Engineer (Informatica)
DigiTech7 is an international IT company with headquarter in Sweden and development specialists in Poland, Belarus and Georgia.
We're searching for a Senior Data Engineer who will play a key role in the success of data product deliveries in a team of our client in banking domain. The new team member will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing data integration into Informatica based data platform.
What we seek:
- 5+ years development experience using Informatica Power Center tool.
- Experience working with different types of databases and file formats like csv, xml, json.
- Sound knowledge of data warehouse concepts.
- Experience designing data warehouse solutions.
- High analytical skills and ability to understand data from business context.
- Experienced in implementing and capability to analyze and handle data quality issues.
- Competence in file/data handling scripts using shell or python is a plus.
- Experience in Banking domain is strongly desired.
- Fluent English (strong Upper-Intermediate and higher - both written and verbal) for daily communication in the team.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, collaborative, result-oriented and structured person.
Responsibilities on the position:
- Develop the bank's common Enterprise Data Warehouse platform (iData), based on Informatica Power Center and Oracle database.
- Design secure and reliable workflows for staging, cleansing and loading with high performance.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements, processes and products as input to solution specifications of a development task.
- Populate ODS and data marts with quality data for use with BI solutions.
- Maintain existing solutions.
- Investigate and resolve reported defects.
- Support data quality routines.
About the workflow:
Work in one of the client's agile Data Delivery teams - closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Intelligence Architect, Data Analyst as well as business stakeholders.
We are a great match if:
- you are self-going and eager to continuously develop and challenge yourself.
- you want to improve/keep your English level working in an international team on an everyday basis.
- you want to feel supported and included in a team where everyone is equal and your input and feedback is valued.
What we offer:
- Remote format of work from any EU country.
- 20 business days of paid vacation per year.
- 5 fully covered sick days per year.
- Professional training/certifications compensation. English group classes.
- International culture and open-minded management.
If you understand that everything described above is about you please contact for the details email@example.com.