We're searching for a talented Middle React developer, located in Poland, to join a core team of one of our key clients - a Sweden-based company within the flooring solutions industry. They provide products and systems for installing, renovating and maintaining floors.
The website is built on Optimizely DXP Commerce with a decoupled frontend hosted in the cloud using the CMS as a service. Decoupled in this case describes the architecture used with a headless CMS. This results in the frontend being decoupled from the backend system and offer a flexible and modular solution. The site is integrated with other third party systems.
Things we seek:
- 2+ years of experience in building commercial React web applications. A deep understanding of ES6 and React.
- Experience with different styling solutions such us: CSS Modules, Styled Components, SCSS.
- Experienced with at least one state management tool such as: Redux, MobX, Flux, React Context.
- Experience in modern architecture patterns.
- Fluent English (at least Upper-Intermediate) for daily communication in the team.
- Team player with dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have:
- Typescript or Flow for static type checking.
- Experience with NextJS.
- Any other language such as NodeJS, C#.
- Advantageous if you have experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery for the frontend stack.
- Api: Integrating REST-apis.
- Software Configuration Management: GitHub.
About the team and workflow:
The team is currently being built and will likely include: 1 .Net Developer, 1 React Front-end Developer and 1 QA engineer from DT7. 1 Project manager, 1 UX Designer, 1 Web Analyst, 1 Tech Lead/Developer, 1 React Front-end developer located at our sister company in Sweden (Malmö).
We are working according to Scrum/Agile and have:
- Short daily stand-ups and writing communication via Slack.
- Running sprints based on stories in JIRA.
- Pull requests and code review.
We suit you if:
- you want to improve/ keep your English level working in an international team on an everyday basis.
- you want to feel supported in a team where everyone is equal.
- you are tired of endless overtime and want to work at a calm pace with realistic deadlines.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule.
- Possibility to work remotely from any city in Poland.
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- 100% -paid sick leaves and 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- English classes. Professional training/certifications compensation.
- International culture and open-minded management.