We are searching for a Middle/Senior Crystal Reports developer for a global industrial company, a world leader within their field. A new team player will be responsible for the development of new and support of existing features.
Things we seek:
- 1,5+ years of experience in development with Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Data analysis skills.
- Knowledge of .Net /Java.
- Intermediate+ English level.
- Attention to details and analytical mindset.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Identifying Reports requirements
- Developing Crystal Reports
- Developing SQL queries on MS SQL Server and Azure SQL
- Tests and optimization of embedded reports
- Solving reports' problems and incidents
About the team and workflow:
Team: 1 Senior Crystal Reports Developer.
Working according to Agile methodology. As a part of working processes and operations you will have:
- Short daily stand-ups via Skype or similar.
- Daily communication via Slack or similar.
We suit you if:
- you want to feel supported in a team where everyone is equal.
- you are tired of endless overtime and want to work at a calm pace with realistic deadlines.
Conditions and benefits:
- Flexible schedule.
- Possibility to work remotely in Poland, Lithuania or Georgia.
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- 100% -paid sick leaves and 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Medical insurance.
- English classes. Professional training/certifications compensation.
- International culture and open-minded management.